TENTATIVE QUESTION PAPER OF AIIMS DENTAL (MDS) 2012 ENTRANCE EXAM HELD ON 18TH NOV.2012
AIIMS NOV 2012 DENTAL Questions & Answers
1. Gate control theory was given by
- Mezlack and wall
2. Bone modeling theory of craniofacial growth was given by
- John hunter
- Van der claw
- Melvin and Sicher
3. Cardiac dysrythmias occurs due to stimulation of
- 3 C N.
- 4 C N.
- 5C N.
- 7C N.
4. Excessive pressure at angle of mandible during establishment of patent airway damages the
- 5 cranial n.
- 7 cranial n.
- 8 cranial n
- 9 cranial n.
5. The nerve commonly seen to be simultaneously anaesthesized along with anesthesia of V n.
6. Excessive bleeding occurring during oral surgery under GA can be minimized by maintaining the patient at
- Head up
- head down
7. Patient with chronic ACTH insufficiency requires extraction under GA . patient requires premedications with ( 2 times in paper )
8. A tooth bud splitting into 2 resulting in formation of 2 incompletely separated crown with single root and root canal is
9. Patient with panfacial injuries presenting at emergency which of the following sud be 1st managed
- Mandible #
- Orbital rim #
- Zygomatic arch #
- NOE COMPLEX
10. India annual health expenditure of its total national GDP is